Finding Lost Registration Key

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

CDHein
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

Finding Lost Registration Key

Message par CDHein »

I've owned PhotoFiltre Studio for quite a few years now. I have v. 10.2.0 installed currently on my laptop and desktop.

However, due to various circumstances, I had to wipe my desktop and had just previously wiped my laptop. Disaster struck and my password file was messed up, so I no longer have the registration key to register the product on my desktop.

I do have it registered already on my laptop, though. So my question is, is there a way to find that key in the program files, or app files, or registry or somewhere on my laptop so I can re-register it on my desktop again?

TIA for any help you may be able to give.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Finding Lost Registration Key

Message par Antonio »

Contact the customer service to check your account and ask to resent a key. Here is the link :

http://ccc.shareit.com/ccc/

Click on the top/right button on this page, you will need the e-mail used for the registration
CDHein

Re: Finding Lost Registration Key

Message par CDHein »

Thank you so much, Antonio! Worked like a charm. So nice to have this back, I've really missed using it!
Répondre