Selection area problem in Vista?

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

fromos5
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio
Système d'exploitation : XP and Vista
Processeur : AMD dual core
Mémoire RAM : 2GB

Selection area problem in Vista?

Message par fromos5 »

I am using PhotoFiltre Studio 9.2.2. It works fine on my old XP computer, but on a new Windows Vista notebook the outline of selection areas won't display properly. For example, use the selection tool and draw a shape like a rectangle, circle or other. Only one half of the dotted outline of the selection area will be visible. Like I can see the outline of the left half of the rectangle, but not the right half. When zooming in, both halves become mostly visible but there are large gaps of the dotted line that are not visible. If I use the magic wand tool to select one color in a photo, it's impossible to know if I need to increase or decrease the tolerance because I can't be sure what has or has not been selected.

Do others running Vista have this problem too? Is it a known problem with PFS in Vista or does it work normally for other people?

Other graphics/photo programs are working correctly. It's just PhotoFiltre that has this problem, so I don't believe there's anything wrong with my computer or tft monitor.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Selection area problem in Vista?

Message par Antonio »

see this link :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16398

no solution for the moment :cry:
fromos5
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio
Système d'exploitation : XP and Vista
Processeur : AMD dual core
Mémoire RAM : 2GB

Message par fromos5 »

Thanks.

:cry:

I don't know French, but I picked up that it might have something to do with the screen resolution. Is that right? Or is it just Vista? I'm on a widescreen notebook running Vista with screen res of 1440x900. The old computer (on which PFS worked fine) is a standard monitor with 1280x1024 and XP.
Tom

Message par Tom »

Hi Fromos,

Some vista users have no problem with PFS, some others have to zoom out to view the entire selection.
I thought it was a resolution problem, but that is not exactly the case, probably a memory display one ...
in windows , or graphic card process ????
I have no problem with a NVIDIA Geforce 8400M GS :oops:
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Mészáros Tamás
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio 10.13.1
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Processeur : AMD II X2 Athlon 265 3.3 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 Gbyte DDR3 2133 MHz Predator Kingston RAM

Message par Mészáros Tamás »

fromos5 a écrit :Thanks.

:cry:

I don't know French, but I picked up that it might have something to do with the screen resolution. Is that right? Or is it just Vista? I'm on a widescreen notebook running Vista with screen res of 1440x900. The old computer (on which PFS worked fine) is a standard monitor with 1280x1024 and XP.
Hello!
I think videocard problem...supported videocard under Vista? Software? Search new driver on videocard site... You haven't new driver please setup in Ubuntu...sure runnig...
I have got ATI HD2400 videocard in the CODEGEN 6089L-C9B2 MIDI...Vista 64bit HUN, so very cool...here.
Ubuntu with Wine and Vista supported videocard... Don't worry...search...
Mészáros Tamás
Hongrie
Hungary
Répondre