German Tutorial

You need help to start ? Or to use a plugin ? Use the tutorials ! / Ĉu vi bezonas helpon por starti ? Aŭ por uzi etendadon ? Usu la Didaktikojn !

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
Shadowdance
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio X (10.9.2), PhotoFiltre 7.2.1 et PhotoFiltre 6.5.3
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP

German Tutorial

Message par Shadowdance »

Hello everybody

I was told to post here by the author of PhotoFiltre :)

I started a German Tutorial for PhotoFiltre that means that I will try to explain to the German users how to use PhotoFiltre. I think that I will translate some of your tutorials too, but that can last a little while.

You can find the instructions on my website
Lyrische Impressionen - Schattentraeume
(http://www.shadowdance.uspace.de/freewa ... index.html)
in a table of contents.

When that work is done, I am going to convert it into a pdf file.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards
Shadowdance
Shadowdance
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio X (10.9.2), PhotoFiltre 7.2.1 et PhotoFiltre 6.5.3

Re: German Tutorial

back to the forum...

Hello everybody :D

well, who is Shadowdance?
Answer: she is a German artist (writer, lyricist, painter), living in Holland, with lots of interests, also known as Ruby on Internet Security.

Let's come back to the German Tutorial:
it's growing, now you can find some tutorials on my website, 2 1/2 translations which are reworked, some own tutorials and links to the most interesting German Support Pages for PhotoFiltre: Anleitung zur Bildbearbeitung mit PhotoFiltre

It's great to have English, French and Dutch Introductions, but I think, we need German Introductions too... :)

I keep studying your tutorials in French, English and Dutch - lots of thanks, they are as great as the program itself.

Regards
Shadowdance
Shadowdance

Hello ladies and gentlemen

please allow me to introduce a Belgian PhotoFiltre Forum to you. I found it some weeks ago with Google when I tried to find out if there was anybody who already wrote about PhotoFiltre in German. It's not a new program and in such a lot of years anybody could have written about it in German too, PhotoFiltre is very famous. Well, I found this Belgian PhotoFiltre-Forum. They have written German introductions to the program, German tutorials, they help their users to work with PhotoFiltre. They are not really known in German talking nations and I don't know why. There are lots of German people asking for help on all kind of forums, but they don't go there, where they can get competent help in their own language, they don't even know that there is competent help in German.

http://photofiltre.kostenloses-forum.be/

It's necessary to be registered to be able to read and write on the forum.

Regards
SD
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Tom »

Shadowdance a écrit : It's necessary to be registered to be able to read and write on the forum.
It is normal to be registered to be able to write, but not to read. :roll:
It is not in the mind of the freeware community of PhotoFiltre to get and share personnal experience. :shock:
Perhaps is it a reason why this forum is not well known by German people ?
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Shadowdance

Hello Tom

thanks for your answer. I don't know a lot of forums where you need to register to read. First I didn't even dare to register there, but finally I wanted to know where they talk about and, it's the only German talking forum for Photo Filtre. It's a very good board, they give a lot of tutorials, they know a lot, they can answer many questions. Well, it's unusual to be closed :) Doesn't matter, it's not my forum, I only write there, sometimes.

I got a lot of questions from German users for the basics of Photo Filtre, which I answered now, the last days, within the German Tutorial and now, I try to get the permission to translate some French Tutorials. It's growing and I am learning the most while writing tutorials about whatever...

Lots of regards
Shadowdance

Merci pour votre patience. C'est parfois très difficile de traduire... :cry:

J'aurais volontiers la permission de traduire ces instructions, cependant cela devient encore plus d'instructions que je voudrais traduire:

http://www.ressources-photofiltre.com/T ... exture.htm
http://www.ressources-photofiltre.com/T ... fet_bd.htm
http://www.ressources-photofiltre.com/T ... reflet.htm
http://www.ressources-photofiltre.com/T ... pillon.htm
http://www.ressources-photofiltre.com/T ... ndrier.htm
Shadowdance

Bon matin mes dames et messieurs

J'ai actualisé le calendrier de ici: http://www.ressources-photofiltre.com/T ... ndrier.htm

Cette version contient les noms des jours français et allemands. Ils sont dans un propre classeur, parce qu'ils portent le même nom. Vous pouvez télécharger le calendrier d'ici: Calendrier.zip

Je voulais depuis toujours un calendrier sur le poste de travail. Une super chose, merci beaucoup.
Shadowdance

Bonjour tout le monde

Si on s'occupe sérieusement de PhotoFiltre et voulait élaborer beaucoup de Tutoriels, veut traduire beaucoup de choses ect. on a besoin de la place. Puisque ma page d'accueil devient trop petite pour tous mes intérêts, j'ai déplacé PhotoFiltre en dehors. J'ai ouvert un nouveau site de Web avec un Supportforum des langues d'allemand. En ce moment je fais le forum tout seul. Là personne ne peut me contredire;-) Ici la nouvelle adresse de Web qui est encore complètement inconnue cela elle est là depuis hier:

PhotoFiltre Support.de (Forum)

PhotoFiltre Support.de (Website)

Salut
Tom

Message par Tom »

Bravo, :clap: :clap: :clap:

enfin un site et un forum en langue allemande véritablement dans l'esprit du logiciel PhotoFiltre,
et du forum officiel : libre d'accès en lecture. :)
De plus, ce qui ne gâte rien : ils sont fort bien faits et leur lecture est très limpide.
Très beau travail, je souhaite sincèrement longue vie et beaucoup de succès à ces nouvelles pages. :D

Dans ces conditions, je pense que les auteurs des tutoriels du forum officiel seront plutôt favorables
à la traduction de leur travail dans un forum ouvert et bien présenté. :wink:
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Shadowdance

Remerciements pour ta louange, Tom. Il est mon style de travail général à des forums. Je tente aussi d'expliquer, en général d'une manière compréhensible, que chacun de vous tout aussi. Actuellement, je traduis le tutoriel des cadres de Pascal Dehont. Mon français devient meilleur, je me mords les dents d'aux langues de programme, si je pense, combien de temps j'ai cherché "Contracter" et "Dilater" sur mon PhotoFiltre allemand version.... Entre-temps, je l'ai trouvé. On a besoin d'un peu fantaisie *gg

Merci que tu reconnais mon travail.

Salut

[edit 1]: l'unique programme de traduction presque parfait, sans quoi je ne pourrais pas produire si bien les instructions, est:
[edit 2]: Ce Tutorial (Tutoriels "Créations de cadres") s'occupe dans la traduction allemande, avec Babel Fish et le translator 1.0.4.4, des chefs d'entreprise et de ses mis:
Sélectionner l'intérieur du cadre.
- Activer la baguette magique
- Tolérance = 50 ; Couleur : décochée
- Clic dans le blanc du cadre.
"cadre" = mis: Lors de l'idée que ce Tutorial est lu par certain avancé ingénu et ses mis, les larmes viennent à moi de rire... :lol:

Pardonnez moi.
tannie
Version de PhotoFiltre : Free and Studio 9

Message par tannie »

Thanks for the link and translation. :clap:
Shadowdance

You are welcome @ Tannie
Thank you :)
Répondre