Photoshop plugins

All about plugins : Suggestions, bugs, etc... /
Tuto por etendadoj : sugestoj, malbonadĵoj, etc...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Jim Clatfelter

Photoshop plugins

Message par Jim Clatfelter »

Any plans to add the ability to use photoshop plugins? I'd love to use buZZ Simplifier and a few others right in PhotoFiltre.
FrançoisL
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Version de PhotoFiltre : Dernières de PF Free et PFS
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP Home SP2
Processeur : Athlon 64 3500+ non O/C
Mémoire RAM : 2x512 Mo en DC

Message par FrançoisL »

Yes this is planned for a version in the future but which will be a shareware (about 25 euros).
Photoshop Plugins

Photoshop plugins

Message par Photoshop Plugins »

Great news that there will be photoshop plugin compatibility. I will be glad to pay for the new version. This is my favorite editor. I love that I can fade any filter or adjustment--even paste can be faded. So simple. No need to work with layers as in other editors. I really look forward to the shareware version. Jim
FrançoisL
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Version de PhotoFiltre : Dernières de PF Free et PFS
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP Home SP2
Processeur : Athlon 64 3500+ non O/C
Mémoire RAM : 2x512 Mo en DC

Message par FrançoisL »

Don't be 100 % sure that PSP plugins will be supported but THE great improvement of this shareware version will be layers. So that you can buy it anyway :wink:
Jim Clatfelter

Plugins

Message par Jim Clatfelter »

Yes, I will buy the new version with layers. I seems to me that the current version is working in layers anyway. Since I can fade any adjustment or filter. I don't know of another program where you can do this. You can fade a layer is PSE2, but you can't fade a simple adjustment that isn't on its own layer. I like PhotoFiltre's method much better. So simple.

Of course I would like Photoshop Plugins even more. I use BuZZ Simplifier on many of my pictures. I use Virtual Painter as well. How about a PhotoFiltre SIMPLIFIER filter? That would be great.
Guest ..

Message par Guest .. »

PF is so easy. That is what I like about it. No hard work finding things and it's simple to use filtes and so many other things. In my way of thinking, this is what a lot of others should be doing with their programs. They should be simple without the mile high learning curve.

The first time I used PF, I was so pleased with it, I didn't bother with the other programs. Besides, they cost a bundle and have been around for years. One would think they would get easier, not harder. They have so many options, tools and etc, one can get / be lost in 10 minutes. Just to much bulk.

Antonio, you have done an excellent job with PF and I wish you much luck with it in the future. I to would buy the shareware version you mentioned.

Best Wishes ..

Guest / Mark
snapshooter
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.0
Système d'exploitation : XP
Processeur : 3.00Ghz Pent.4
Mémoire RAM : 1024 Mgb

Message par snapshooter »

Have any of you heard of Virtual Photographer from Optic Verve Labs?
Came across it in a newsletter and it is one sweet Plug-in system.
Developed by Photography loving Programmers, is PS compatible and is as close to an ALL IN ONE that you could hope for. Let me know if you want more info.
Snapshooter - A Newgie to computers but 50 years with cameras, 1/3 of which was in TV News and Documentaries. Still learning.
Invité

Plugins .. etc.

Message par Invité »

No, I have never heard of it. Virtual Photographer - plugin system. I'll see if I can find it. If not, I'll post back and ask for details.

Thank You !

Mark
laurentriste

virtualPhotographer

Message par laurentriste »

Virtual Photographer from Optic Verve Labs

http://www.optikvervelabs.com

virtualPhotographer includes over 50 presets that automatically apply combinations of film grain, color modification, B/W, soft focus, high contrast and many artistic effects to achieve the same professional-looking images that used to take hours of photo editing.
snapshooter
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.0
Système d'exploitation : XP
Processeur : 3.00Ghz Pent.4
Mémoire RAM : 1024 Mgb

Message par snapshooter »

Glad Laurentriste was able to provide the Link for you, Mark.
I'm sure you will enjoy it.
It works with a large number of editors but hopefully we'll be able to use it with Photo Filtre soon.
Regards,
snapshooter.
Snapshooter - A Newgie to computers but 50 years with cameras, 1/3 of which was in TV News and Documentaries. Still learning.
TonyHomes

Message par TonyHomes »

I really like photofiltre, but I won't buy the shareware version... I want, but I can't... I know that is very difficult to maintein the software, but I really hope that PF still knowled being a FREEWARE... Can't you give me for free the shar version :kidd:
coke

Message par coke »

when this layered version will come out?? :D
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Antonio »

April (i'm late) :oops:
Invité

Message par Invité »

http://www.openexr.com/photoshop_plugin.html
is possible look this code and makeexternal plugin
josefina

Re: Photoshop plugins

Message par josefina »

What is the option in brushes in Photoshop that makes your brush narrow the longer you draw the line? I've seen my teacher use it before - but now I can't find it. It's in brushes in photoshop, and the longer your stroke is, the more it narrows away until it thins to nothing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?