error message

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

karimommy
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.3.1
Système d'exploitation : windows xp

error message

Message par karimommy »

I am recieving the message "Not enough storage space to process this command". ver 6.3.1 Any ideas?
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: error message

Message par Antonio »

It's a memory error. reboot ytour pc and try again...
karimommy
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.3.1
Système d'exploitation : windows xp

Message par karimommy »

this was happening yesterday also. i have rebooted and still run it to the problem.
Antonio

Message par Antonio »

what is the function used ?
what is image size ?
what is your memory available ?

without basic information, we can not help you
Mészáros Tamás
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio 10.13.1
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Processeur : AMD II X2 Athlon 265 3.3 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 Gbyte DDR3 2133 MHz Predator Kingston RAM

Message par Mészáros Tamás »

karimommy a écrit :this was happening yesterday also. i have rebooted and still run it to the problem.
I think isn't enough free hard disk drive space...or flash drive little? :?: Lot's of picture? Windows Freeze?
Best Regards:
Mészáros Tamás
Hongrie
Hungary
Silversleeves
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio X 10.2.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP SP3
Processeur : Intel vPro Dual 1.8G
Mémoire RAM : 1 GB

Message par Silversleeves »

If this is a closed thread or outdated in some way, I apologize.

I seem to be getting this error in PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.1.0. It most often occurs when pasting large pics from the clipboard, usually copied from a Web browser window.

The latest error involved a picture that was 552x811@24 and which the browser estimated had a file length of 553.45 KB.

In IrfanView this latest clipboard copy pasted fine, but this added the extra step of saving the picture as a file, opening it in PhotoFiltre Studio X, editing it, and re-saving, which creates another "generation" and degrades the quality of the picture data etc.

It seems as though PF 6 and PF Studio have trouble pasting in true-colour pics over a half a megabyte in length. Maybe there's some limit or code "hook" that keeps it from accepting all the data passed to the clipboard from another program, as a means to avoid crashing the app itself. Perhaps in a future version of Studio this can be worked around? I hope it's soon.

BZT
(Do you think I come here just to post gripes and complaints? You're absolutely right.)
Antonio

Message par Antonio »

"Not enough storage space to process this command"
==> it's not a photofiltre message but a windows system message. I can not fix this, it's better to searsh the origin. For me it's when the system try to copy to the clipboard a full image (not only the definition).

I don't know the method used by IrfanView, perhaps IrfanView don't copy/paste using 24 or 32 bits uncompressed but use the native Format of the image. In PhotoFiltre, i force the 24 or 32 bit mode because it's an image editor, not a viewer, and of course need lot of more memory :wink:
Adracamas

Message par Adracamas »

This is possibly very old but hopefully this will help.

It's not speaking of storage as in hard drive space. It is speaking of your system RAM. If you have your Histories all the way up these historys will consume memory and in turn cause this error to pop up on large images. If you reduce your history pages the error should go away (assuming you have the ram to back up editing the large file)
Répondre