how do I delete some text ?

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

desiree
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

how do I delete some text ?

Message par desiree »

I was told your program would help me but unfortunately I don´t know how to use it! :oops:
I have digital photos with the dates on it which I want to delete but have not been able to.
Can you help me do this?

(How do I attach the photo here so I can show you what I mean?)

Thanks for your time and help, :wink:

regards

dd[/code]
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Antonio »

Tom

Re: english anybody? how do I delete?

Message par Tom »

desiree a écrit :I have digital photos with the dates on it which I want to delete but have not been able to.
Hi desireee,
you can use the clone stamp tool to reconstitute the background with smal touches in fix mode.
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Jaume44
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Clone tool and sometimes cut and paste

Message par Jaume44 »

The clone tool is the very best bet for correcting an image's time/date stamp, however there are times when a simple copy and paste will do the trick. The time when the latter is propitious is when the background of the time/date stamp is large enough to do the following: Capture the time/date stamp with either the lasso, the rectangle or the polygonal select tool. Move the selection up, down, or to either side and capture the background by simply copying. Then paste it, and move it over the time/date stamp, and validate, or if you are using Studio, merge with the background layer.. Again this is only viable when the background affords an area equivalent to the area of the time/date stamp. I use both methods, depending on the task. Enjoy.

Jack PS This forum is the bomb! Thanks to Antonio da Cruz and company!
Jack
desiree

thank you very much

Message par desiree »

Hello to you both that responded, most kind.

I´m a bit embarrased about sending a picture as it is so basic ! Simply the date on some 95 pictures I have ....

I had manged to use the clone stamp but as perfection is my lemo I will never get it done well thatt way.

I understood that there was a tool that "chooses" an "object" from the picture ( in my case, the date...) and does not delete the background without me having to smudge to imperfection!
Did i dream this or is it a million dollar software which I don´t have access to?

To "smudge" the dates on over 95 pictures is hopeless for me! :?

Many thanks for your help anyway!
Will get there in the end, :wink: ( right, wishful thinking!) :cry:

cheers,

Dd

oooops! just saw jaume´s mail! THANKS! Will give it a go! have both kinds of pictures - will try.
Take care,
:mrgreen:
desiree

Message par desiree »

Move the selection up, down, or to either side - we are talking about photofiltre-studio, right? - my "selection" WON´T move up, down or anywhere, it jsut turns white! ???????[/color]and capture the background by simply copying. Then paste it, and move it over the time/date stamp, and validate, or if you are using Studio ??????????[/b], merge with the background layer..
sorry to disappoint Jaume, I can´t do what you´re suggesting.... don´t know how.

also, yesterday, fidling about, I had managed to CHOOSE a number from the date line and kept it blinking - I wasn´t able to delete that blinking number to show the background only; today I can´t even get that blinking number to blink anymore!
:shock: :x :cry:

I will survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ta
Tom

Message par Tom »

Hi desiree,
You hadn't said, at first, the process will concern so mutch pictures. :wink:
I understand so that the clone stamp is not the quickest way. :lol:
You can perhaps apply a rectangle with a discreet color upon the date field and write the new date upon the rectangle :
=> selection tool rectangle around the date
- right clic in the selection : Outline and filling : chose the color : validate
=> use T button or Ctrl+T to write a new text if is the case.

The proposition of Jaume is correct too. You can certainly move a selection with the arrows keys or with the pointer in the selection. You copy a background area which will be pasted on the date field.
It would be a rather quick way as soon as you controle the basic tools.
Cheer-up !, it leaves only 94 pictures. :wink:
. . Image . . Image
Jaume44
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Moving a selection

Message par Jaume44 »

When you make a selection you may use the directional arrows to the right of your righthand control key on your keyboard to move it up, down and side to side. You may also place your cursor in the middle of the selected area, while holding down your left mouse button, and move the selection. Make certain when dealing with several layers that you have the layer in question active, (the layer highlighted with the colored perimeter). This does NOT move the image below the selection, only the selection to where it is appropriate to copy and then paste over the time/date stamp. I hope this is helpful.
Jack
Tom

Message par Tom »

Hi,

with the new PFS 8 release, the magic erase in the retouch tools, can rather quickly resolve this situation.
. . Image . . Image
Répondre