Unable to duplicate image

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

smudger
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.1.2
Système d'exploitation : WinXP Pro on an NF7
Processeur : AMD Athlon XP 2600
Mémoire RAM : 256mb

Unable to duplicate image

Message par smudger »

As I'm new to Photofiltre I thought I'd try a tutorial to get to grips with the program. I tried creating a custom postcard. All went well untill I tried to duplicate the first page (left-hand side) to make the second page. When I duplicated, the paste as new image is faded out so I'm unable to paste the duplicated page on the opposite side of the work area.
I'd be most grateful if some one could explain what I'm doing wrong.

I think its a great little program with a lot of potential. So I wont be installing Photshop CS2 after all.

Oh by the way Bill I was born in the east end of London so you've got 1 more Personne qui ne parle pas français. (Thank God for Babelfish)

All the best

Michael.
FrançoisL
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Version de PhotoFiltre : Dernières de PF Free et PFS
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP Home SP2
Processeur : Athlon 64 3500+ non O/C
Mémoire RAM : 2x512 Mo en DC

Message par FrançoisL »

I don't understand your problem :oops:
What I don't understand is when you say "the paste as new image is faded out" --> This option is always enabled, providing there is something in the clipboard... It does not depend on what is opened in PhotoFiltre...
smudger
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.1.2
Système d'exploitation : WinXP Pro on an NF7
Processeur : AMD Athlon XP 2600
Mémoire RAM : 256mb

Not paying attention

Message par smudger »

Hello FrançoisL
I'm always doing this. Rushing in and not taking time to look around when I find something new. I've now figured it out that you can't have more than one image on the screen at any time. The custom post card, you do one half first and then do the other half over the top of the first half. Then use Edit/Paste Special/Assemble to put the two halves to-gether.

Anyway, thanks for answering the question and I'll think befor I ask or better still as you said in your post the FAQ might hold the answer.

Au revoir

Michael
Répondre