Please help me with otf Font

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Pinkmagic
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : no idea
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7

Please help me with otf Font

Message par Pinkmagic »

Hi there!

I am all new to this forum, so please bare with me. I am trying to add a certain Font (FoglitenNo4), which is a otf document, to PF. It works perfectly in word and even gimp 2 (which I am too stupid to work with!) but I can´t write any textes in PF (wich I love, because I am able to work with it!) with it.

I already tried free convertation sites wo convert the otf into ttf, but that allthough it says, that it is a ttf font now, nothing changes. Of course I have restarted PF and even rebooted my Laptop, but nothing changed.

I already tried to type my text in Word and then add it to the invitations I want to make, but
1. the background of the text is lightblue
2. the backgrounddesign (a babygirl in a stroller) "disappears" and the text does not bind with the designbackground, but overlays it (I hope I could make myself clear here, as English is not my first language!)

Well, can anyone help me with my otf / ttf problem? Why does PF not read otf fonts?

I am desperate here. Sure I can use another font, but I would love to use this one for the birthannouncements of my daughter!

FONT: Fogliten No4

Thankk you SOOOO much in advance,
Linda
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Please help me with otf Font

Message par Antonio »

PhotoFiltre support OTF and TTF font but the font must be installed directelly in the folder Windows/Fonts (default windows font folder)
Pinkmagic
Version de PhotoFiltre : no idea
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7

Re: Please help me with otf Font

Message par Pinkmagic »

Thank you!
I´ll get my husdband to do this for me.
All the best, Linda
Répondre