Validate text in PP 7

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

lrollo
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 7
Système d'exploitation : XP
Mémoire RAM : 1GB

Validate text in PP 7

Message par lrollo »

I have inserted a Print Screen dump into PhotoPhiltre 7amd subsequently cropped the required portion.

I then use Crtl+T to open the Text dialog; complete the text to be inserted, select the colour etc, and Transform the Selection and move the text to the required location.

No attempt has been made to use layers.

How does one validate the text in PP 7 ?

In PP 6 and earlier there was a Validte option in the Edit menu.
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Validate text in PP 7

Message par Tom »

Hi Irollo,

No attempt has been made to use layers.

=> Yes indeed, in PF7 when you call the text module, you create a new special text layer. :)
You can keep this text layer and several others in that state, so the text layers can be displaced and modified like as you wish.
The image can be saved with its layers in a special "pfi" file format for a future modification.
(When you paste any copy on the image, you create also a new layer, but it's an advantage for further operations :wink: )

When your work is complieted you can also merge all the layers of the image, right clic in the thumbnail of the layer or left clic in the layer menu.
You can consider the validation comes at the end of your work when you flatten the image to save it in a flat file format as jpeg.

I think you mess the good subject just above yours on this page : viewforum.php?f=21
You can find all the layers descriptions for PF7 in the Documentation translated :
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... /index.htm
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Répondre