Black background.

Post here if you need help to realise, to draw something. / Enpoŝtigu ĉi tie se vi bezonus helpon por realigi, por desegni ion.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

brittak
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

Black background.

Message par brittak »

Hey everybody,

I have one question. How I have to mix a picture that i get black background and only people on the front are on view?
Ok if you didn't understand me, then here is a pic of that mix what i mean:)

And i have PhotoFiltre Studio 9.0 Full version!

Thank you!:)
Jaume44
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Message par Jaume44 »

Welcome to PF. Do you have PhotoFiltre Studio installed? If so you could cut out the figures, and place them (copy and paste) them to a black layer. I suppose you have figured out that you could use PhotoFiltre's free program by outlining the figures you wish to keep using the appropriate select too, invert the selection, and filling the background with black. It helps to magnify the image greatly while selecting in order to get a smooth selection. I hope this is of some use for you.
brittak

Message par brittak »

Jaume44 a écrit :Welcome to PF. Do you have PhotoFiltre Studio installed? If so you could cut out the figures, and place them (copy and paste) them to a black layer. I suppose you have figured out that you could use PhotoFiltre's free program by outlining the figures you wish to keep using the appropriate select too, invert the selection, and filling the background with black. It helps to magnify the image greatly while selecting in order to get a smooth selection. I hope this is of some use for you.

Thank you so much that you answered me, but to be fair i didn't understand nothing:$ Maybe because that i'm from Estonia and my english is not very good and i understand only easy things:D
Maybe someone can explain me how to make a black background to a picture more easier? or show me the progress with screens? i'm so sorry that i'm so stupid.
i understand only that, that i have to cut out things and copy-paste them to black background. but how i can cut out them?
Jaume44
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Message par Jaume44 »

You might try a search. Use words like selection, background, tutorial. This should give you tutorials with images related to what you wish to do. I think searching through the turtorials will give you lots of ideas for many projects. I hope it will also link you to the solution for your particular need.
brittak

Message par brittak »

But for example if i have picture of myself then how i can cut myself of that picture? Witch tool i have to use? And if i have cut myself then i'll just open new black coloured sheet and click paste there. Right?:P
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Tom »

Hi brittack,

To cut an irregular form of : use the polygon selection tool and right clic/copy
and yes, you can paste on a new black coloured sheet.
brittak

Message par brittak »

Thank you Tom you helped me much!
Please check it:

I did like you teached me:) But that frame what is around people.. can i remove it somehow?Or can i colour it somehow with black that these demarcation don't seem?what tool i should use?

Thank you so much!
Tom

Message par Tom »

Yes, when you will get experience, your selection will be more precise. :wink:

But you can try several tools :
- before copy : right clic in the selection/antialiasing/progressive contour (but remember this mode will be set until you define an other one)
- before copy : menu Edit/Optimized clipping
- after copy : on the layer, menu Layer/Border effect and try the 3. For antialias, you may apply it several times with Alt Y B A, until you get a correct result.
- after copy : you can apply the erase tool on the borders.
Répondre