Prints blank page

Bug, suggestion, ça se passe par ici !
Ne concerne que ce qui touche au logiciel en lui même.

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Règles du forum
:idea: Forum d'aide au fonctionnement de PhotoFiltre et de PhotoFiltre Studio.
:idea: Merci de consulter la documentation de PF Studio, et de lire cette information, pour vous orienter.
Si vous êtes débutant, voir Comment me lancer. Votre question a peut-être déjà sa réponse.
evbrown
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 7.2.1
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7
Processeur : Intel i5
Mémoire RAM : 4 Gb

Prints blank page

Message par evbrown »

I have been using PhotoFiltre successfully for a couple of years. Today when I went to print a jpg that I have successfully printed before, it prints a blank page. I tried two printers and also printed to PDF. All gave blank page.

I searched here and made sure Mode was RGB. I downloaded another program, Fotografix portable and it printed the image fine, so it is not the fault of the image.

What puzzles me is that I changed nothing and this just stopped working. I tried redownloading the program with a fresh install. This did not help.

I have found a work around for my current problem, but I am still puzzled why this happened.

Ed
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Prints blank page

Message par Antonio »

check if print mode is graphic or picture and not text and try to reduce dpi to 300
evbrown
Version de PhotoFiltre : 7.2.1
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7
Processeur : Intel i5
Mémoire RAM : 4 Gb

Message par evbrown »

I assume you are referring to the mode of the device, the printer? It is not the printer. As I said, I was able to work around by printing the image with another program. I tried reducing the DPI on the PhotoFilter print dialog screen to < 300 DPI. No change. It still prints a blank page.
Antonio

Message par Antonio »

PhotoFiltre works with most printers. I know some blank page with some laserjet printers/scanner but user can fix it changing parameters. Did you tryed to change paramaters like quality ?

What puzzles me is that I changed nothing and this just stopped working
==> perhaps yopu updated your printer drivers (or windows dll) ?
Répondre