plugin bar really out of order

All about plugins : Suggestions, bugs, etc... /
Tuto por etendadoj : sugestoj, malbonadĵoj, etc...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

carlo taradel
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PF-PFS
Système d'exploitation : win XP pro- ubuntu_ breeze
Processeur : recycled from waste bin
Mémoire RAM : 1026

plugin bar really out of order

Message par carlo taradel »

:( The plugin bar in my PFS don't display the right plugin,i have 2 lens 2 measurement ...NO plugin info,RVG fantasies NO ALL THE LAST 9 plugin displayed in Tool\preference\plugin bar . :shock:

From tool preferences \plugin bar I CHECK their box, restart PFS,...no way. I tried again and again to check their boxes i close again pfs, i even close and restart Windows...NO WAY :!:
I Try again this time i uncheck 9 that i use less (i supposed could be a space problem in the plugin bar... 33 are a lot)and i again check the box of the last 9... i close and restart everything :cry: NO WAY!

Still i have 2 lens no plugin info no any of the last 9 .....i only find the way to eliminate 1 of the 2 measurement
PS i check the plugin folder...only 1 lens and 1 measurement plugin are there inside
but the plugin bar display 2 of them
:cry:
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Tom »

Hi Carlo,
Have a look in your folders :
C:/Program Files/PhotoFiltre/Plugins
does contain only one occurrence of the different plugins. If you have a subfolder in the plugins folder, his content is red too.
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Jaume44
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Duplicates

Message par Jaume44 »

We must think alike, or at least click alike. This happened to me also, and the solution is as Tom states, go to the Studio folder and delete any duplicates. If you are not certain, make a separate folder and place any duplications in that as a temporary holding folder. Actually, I had the duplications when I reinstalled........and as I recall, you recently did exactly that, right?
Jack
carlo taradel

Hi Carlo,
Have a look in your folders :
C:/Program Files/PhotoFiltre/Plugins
does contain only one occurrence of the different plugins. If you have a subfolder in the plugins folder, his content

ALREDY DONE :!: :(
i check the plugin folder...only 1 lens and 1 measurement plugin are there inside
BUT
I had by a mistake(i used info plugin to download new plugins version ,but i supposed it had a serius bug:instead than overwrite the old ones it added the new ones to the old one....so i had all doubled,2 copy of everything,really a big mess)but i delete all of them several days ago:!: ...

Now, i repeat ,i cleaned everything,i even put all 8bf in a separate folder outside pfs to have everything more clean...and i checked again and again the folders ...no double or clones,no any subfolders

Still the sistem believe there is 2 lens,2 measurement,and refuses to display 9 plugin on the plugin bar (mirror,rvb f,pl info, paste,xlm imp,and so on,...all the last 9 in the preference\plugin bar menu :!: :(
Jaume44
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Lens

Message par Jaume44 »

Carlo,

Check to see if you have a folder AND a plugin titled lens or lentille loose in the Studio folder.

:D
Jack
carlo taradel

solved?

:D Well i discover that the plugin bar has limited space :20 plugin bottom,no more.(at least in in pfs and last pf)

if in the preference you try to put 25, the last 5 will find no place.
PLACE ARE GIVEN in ALPHABETIC ORDER :!:To be more clear if you already have 20 bottom on the Pl bar and you add ARiTMETIQUE,.... WHITE BALANCE will be kicked out (Will be always available from one of the menu ,but never displayed in the plugin bar
I mean ...if in " preference /plugin bar" ALL 32 box are checked the plugin bar
will display the 20 from A to I, and NONE OF the 12 FROM L( OF LENTILLE )TO the W(OF White balance.)

Solved also the 2 occorences for lens and measurement,...they were 2 clones of them hidden in one of the 8bf subfolder.
FrançoisL
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Version de PhotoFiltre : Dernières de PF Free et PFS
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP Home SP2
Processeur : Athlon 64 3500+ non O/C
Mémoire RAM : 2x512 Mo en DC

Message par FrançoisL »

Yes, the plugin bar was set when pf had about 12 plugins :wink: A very long time ago :D
So you have to make your TOP 20 :wink:
Une recherche sur le forum bien menée amène forcément
Répondre