Red eyes correction and white balance adjust

All about plugins : Suggestions, bugs, etc... /
Tuto por etendadoj : sugestoj, malbonadĵoj, etc...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

ivan6112
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

Red eyes correction and white balance adjust

Message par ivan6112 »

Filter allows to correct for red eyes in an easy way. Left click with the pipet on a red-eye. The plugin will change the red to a rather dark color. If it changed to much, use the Less button ( or right click) to lessen the area, probably more than one ietration is needed. If there isn't changed enough, use the more button or to a second left click on the parts that are still red.
ivan6112

Re: Plugins Pack to download PF and PFS plugins

Message par ivan6112 »

tom_in_az a écrit :Thank you all for your plug in support and a fantastic program. These files have worked perfect for me on Win 95/98, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. However I thought that I would stop into the thread here and leave a quick note about a problem that I have encountered.

The Plugins Pack version 1.4.0 does not work right in Windows 7 (Home Premium, 64 bit). It loads fine, but when it gets to the screen that says it is "Connected to the server. Downloading the file." it stops responding. My only option is to close the program at this point. Is there a possible connection problem to your server where the files are being downloaded from, or could it be a Windows 7 issue? I do not have any other firewall installed outside of the one that comes within windows. I have tried to run this program as Administrator as well.

Thank you for your time,
Tom
There is a plug-in in this pack that allows to correct the white balance of a photo, with some manual assistance. To use click a few times with the colorpicker on what should be white (or grey) pixels. The plugin shall calculate a correction to make those pixels color-neutral. http://www.yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[Tom] No advertising [/Tom]
Répondre