Three Suggestions

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Jogy George

Three Suggestions

Message par Jogy George »

Hi,
I've got two suggestions for Photofiltre that maybe Heir or someone could bring to the notice of Antonio :)

1) At present if a picture is copied and pasted onto another picture, it lies on top of the 2nd picture without actually being pasted. This copied piece can then be stretched (pulled, pushed or modified) before being Validly Pasted. When I stretch the picture, I want an option to increase or decrease the height and width propotionately. For eg. it would be nice if I could press Ctrl and drag the corner, the picture increased / decreased propotionately.

2) An option like Ctrl + PgUp/PgDn to move up and down from one indow to another. It is little troublesome and time consuming to go through the menus, specially when trying to spot minor differences between pictures.

3) For Animated Gifs, if each frame could be put on to 1 window for viewing, it would be nice too!

I know the 3rd point is senseless, but would appreciate if points 1 & 2 could be considered. If this is already implemented, please tell me how I can go about it!

Thanks,
Jogy George
Benjamin
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows 2000 SP 4
Processeur : Pentium IV 2,4Ghz
Mémoire RAM : 512Mo DDR 333

Message par Benjamin »

Suggestion 1) already exists but the key is SHIFT :)
Benjamin
Jogy George

:oops: Thanks so much .... How dumb of me to forget that the keyboard had other keys too! :)

Thanks a lot for that tip .... sure hope that you get to whisper about point 2 to Antonio when he is in a good mood!

Cheers
Jogy
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Antonio »

Suggestion 2) Use CTRL+TAB
Suggestion 3) Use the plug-ins Import animated GIF
Benjamin
Membre d'honneur
Membre d'honneur
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows 2000 SP 4
Processeur : Pentium IV 2,4Ghz
Mémoire RAM : 512Mo DDR 333

Message par Benjamin »

You're right for 2) but not for 3) because I think he'd like to have all frames in one windows! not many :D

My english is very boring :D
Benjamin
Jogy George

Wow... Thank you! Thank you so much!!!

I am very happy that Benjamin pointed out the solution for 1 and Antonio helped me with suggestion 2.

For suggestion 3, like Benjamin said, I want it all in 1 window, but thanks anyway, it has been helpful.

Cheers
Répondre