Not enough memory/ram

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

TGN
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 10.14.0 (studio X)
Système d'exploitation : Win 10
Processeur : R9 3900X
Mémoire RAM : 16gb

Not enough memory/ram

Message par TGN »

So im having this strange issue where what i either assume is the program or windows itself claims its not enough memory resources to do a task. I have no idea why im getting this error when i always have 3-7gb free (i checked in resource management, i always have 3-7gb free). As soon as the program uses 1.5-2gb, it doesnt use anymore ram, says i have to exit the program, and i f i try to save my progress right after getting that error it corrupts the PFI. I have tried to give the system more Virtual ram ( i think its like cache thats stored on the hardrive), that didnt work, ive tried various other things aswell but it just doesnt wanna use more than 1.5-2gb... Is there any fix to this issue? I have the physical memory ready, the program just refuses to use it.. Id link wiht a gyazo screenshot of the error message with proof that i have 3gb of Ram free`d up, but my account got banned and deleted last time i i tried to write this support post and posted a link..
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Not enough memory/ram

Message par Antonio »

PhotoFiltre is a 32-bits application and 32-bits only can use 2 GB. If you work with big images the memory is overflow after 4 or 5 filters. Don't forget to clean undo histories and save your work in temp file
TGN
Version de PhotoFiltre : 10.14.0 (studio X)
Système d'exploitation : Win 10
Processeur : R9 3900X
Mémoire RAM : 16gb

Re: Not enough memory/ram

Message par TGN »

Antonio a écrit :PhotoFiltre is a 32-bits application and 32-bits only can use 2 GB. If you work with big images the memory is overflow after 4 or 5 filters. Don't forget to clean undo histories and save your work in temp file
Okay that makes sense, thanks for the answer. Is there any plans to create a new photofiltre program with 64 bit and support for multi thread?
Répondre