PhotoFiltre

Le forum officiel de PhotoFiltre
It is currently 21 Sep 2019 8:41

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Can you guys help me with an image problem?
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2019 21:02 
Nouveau(elle)
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

The image are normal photo images however, they seem to load from the top down if that matters and it takes quite a while sometimes. I have tried the tool smushit.com run by yahoo to losslessly compress the images but that didn't seem to help much.

I don't have photoshop to save for web.. I have also tried saving as smaller file sizes online but the images still seem to take so long to load. Is this just on my end or am I missing something? If you could offer any tips for getting the page to load faster that'd be great.

Of course I should preface this with I am not a web designer! I'm a CFO in a very small business, and in the small business everyone ends up getting the odd roles that other corps would simply hire out! So please don't mind the elementary design, as we are currently winging it.

Post subject: Re: Can you guys help me with an image problem?
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2019 19:37 
Administrateur(trice)
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

there are no options to load. If the load is long, perhpas your image is too big ?

Post subject: Re: Can you guys help me with an image problem?
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2019 16:47 
Nouveau(elle)
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

PhotoFiltre version: 7.2.1
Operating System: Windows 7
Processor: Pentium D
RAM memory: 3Gb
Like others have noted maybe the images are too big, you need to find out how big the images you are trying to open. In my understanding Photofiltre will have problems loading very large images but there will be some warning message like out of memory. I have not seen it load very slowly like you have mentioned despite loading large images in Photofiltre. You should mention the file size and dimensions eg 5 MB (2800 x 3000) or something like that.

Also likely you don't need Photoshop unless the images are HUGE and you need huge images for something. I'd reckon maybe the PC has a problem.