Option to switch language in PhotoFiltre

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

scootergrisen
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7

Option to switch language in PhotoFiltre

Message par scootergrisen »

Are there no option to change language in PhotoFiltre without having to move files manually ?

I think this option should be added, and also a option to download PhotoFiltre with languages so its easy for users to use in they language without having to read about downloading extra files and moving them around.

I want to translate/help update the translation for my language, but if the users have to download extra files and read about moving them i don't think so many users will do it. Or maybe they don't know they can do it.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Option to switch language in PhotoFiltre

Message par Antonio »

I only use one langage at time, i think lot of users do like me no ?
But it is right, the user need to download manually the langage file :cry:
scootergrisen

Yes but lets say the user just download and install the program and use it in the default language.

Then how will the user know about the program is translated into other languages.

I think there should be a option to include the translation during download or during installation like other programs.
And then have a new option in preferences for switching languages, without having to do anything manually in the filesystem.
scootergrisen

It would be better to have the translation files in a folder like "translations" or "languages" or "locales" rather then having them in the same folder as the exe file.
scootergrisen

Would you make an extra download of PhotoFiltre including all the translations, plus and option inside the program to select language, and have the language/installer automatically select language depending on the operating system language.

Maybe call it "PhotoFiltre with translations" or something like that and have it on http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/download-en.htm next to the "normal" download.

On your website statitics maybe you can see which download is the most popular, and maybe people would like to downloade the one with the translation more then the one with only english.
Antonio

Message par Antonio »

For the moment, the function to change the langage don't exists in PhotoFiltre. Some user create just a bat file to rename/copy the langage file before run PhotoFiltre.

I will see if i add this function to PhotoFiltre because I need to fixe some bugs before
Répondre