PhotoFiltre closes when I click Open/Save/Save as

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

AltairAC
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

PhotoFiltre closes when I click Open/Save/Save as

Message par AltairAC »

A/V: Kaspersky Internet Security 2013

On my main PC I tried PhotoFiltre 7 and PhotoFiltre Studio X 10.9.1. I can create new images, paste images into the program, apply filters on the image, etc. but every time I click "Open" or "Save" or "Save as", the program (both, version 7 and version 10.9.1) just close, I don't get any error, the program doesn't crash, it just closes so I can't save or open images. PhotoFiltre 6 works normally.

The strange thing is that on my laptop (same OS and same A/V) everything works fine. I can use PhotoFiltre 6, 7 and 10 without any problems. I made sure that Kaspersky sees PhotoFiltre as a trusted app so what could be the problem?

Can PhotoFiltre create some kind of log file for analysis?

This is just strange, I have a bunch of apps on my main PC and they all work without any issues when I try to open/save files with them, just PhotoFiltre gives me trouble...
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: PhotoFiltre closes when I click Open/Save/Save as

Message par Antonio »

Sorry don't know why. No crash with my 3 PC (Win 98, XP, Xin 7). Parhaps a bug with the graphic card ? it is the same in both PC ?
AltairAC

Message par AltairAC »

No, one is a PC, the other is a Laptop so different Graphics cards.

I tried to create a Virutal Machine with Virtual Box on my PC and PhotoFiltre works fine in the Virtual Machine so I don't think it's Graphics card related.
I tried to run PhotoFiltre in compatibility mode, run it as Administrator, tried to disable my Antivirus, even in Windows Safe mode PhotoFiltre does these strange things.

The irony is that awhile ago it worked without any problems on this computer but now it doesn't (it's the only program that's behaving strange).
Does PhotoFiltre depend on some Windows DLL's whcih could be broken or other stuff which I could try to reinstall?

I already tried to completely uninstall PhotoFiltre with Revo Uninstaller but it didn't help (I also tried the portable versions of PhotoFiltre but it's still the same). :(

I really like this piece of software and now this happens. I wish it would at least give me an error or something which I could analyze but nothing, it just closes. :(
Antonio

Message par Antonio »

Does PhotoFiltre depend on some Windows DLL
==> PhotoFiltre use a lot of windows API :cry:
Répondre