I can't make this program my defualt

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

raycer27
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 professional

I can't make this program my defualt

Message par raycer27 »

Photofiltre program in win 7. I installed this program on my new laptop, been using it for years. I've been using it on XP on my old LTop, now I have a new Ltop that has win 7I guess I'm not familiar with win 7 as I'm having a problem making it the program I want to display all of my photos.
All I had to do in XP, was right click the thumbnail, select open with, browse until I found the program, highlite it, check the box that said use this program to open .
I have basically done the same steps as above, rite click, open with, paint, win media center, win photo viewer, choose default program.
I then select, choose default program, then browse, a box comes up with a list but photofiltre is not on the list. I know the program is in my computer, but I don't know how to get it to that box to select it. I tried dragging it but that didn't work.
Any help on this greatly appreciated.
When I go to all programs I can see that photofiltre is there, I just don't know how to get it to that dialogue box.
I am so lost without this program...please help
Mészáros Tamás
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio 10.13.1
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Processeur : AMD II X2 Athlon 265 3.3 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 Gbyte DDR3 2133 MHz Predator Kingston RAM

Re: I can't make this program my defualt

Message par Mészáros Tamás »

raycer27 a écrit :Photofiltre program in win 7. I installed this program on my new laptop, been using it for years. I've been using it on XP on my old LTop, now I have a new Ltop that has win 7I guess I'm not familiar with win 7 as I'm having a problem making it the program I want to display all of my photos.
All I had to do in XP, was right click the thumbnail, select open with, browse until I found the program, highlite it, check the box that said use this program to open .
I have basically done the same steps as above, rite click, open with, paint, win media center, win photo viewer, choose default program.
I then select, choose default program, then browse, a box comes up with a list but photofiltre is not on the list. I know the program is in my computer, but I don't know how to get it to that box to select it. I tried dragging it but that didn't work.
Any help on this greatly appreciated.
When I go to all programs I can see that photofiltre is there, I just don't know how to get it to that dialogue box.
I am so lost without this program...please help
Hi!

PFS my not set as the default. This is not problem. Because PFS is pitcure editor, not only picture viewer. PhotoFiltre Studio photo editing, so there is no need to do so. Tools -> Options -> Save -> Default Formats [pfi]. This is more than enough for the Start menu fixing.

Best Regards:
Mészáros Tamás
Hongrie
Hungary
Répondre