Unable to open TWAIN source

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

meuleger
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.5.3
Système d'exploitation : windows 8
Processeur : Intel Core i5-3350P CPU 3,10GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 GB

Unable to open TWAIN source

Message par meuleger »

In PhotoFiltre 6.5.3 it is unable to open TWAIN source for CanoScan 4400F for me. I use windows 8
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Unable to open TWAIN source

Message par Tom »

First, your scan must be installed and able to run with the original software of the manufacturer.
Did you try to open menu File / Import Twain / Select source, select the right source, and validate ?
If so, what happend then ?
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
meuleger

Message par meuleger »

Tom a écrit :First, your scan must be installed and able to run with the original software of the manufacturer.
Did you try to open menu File / Import Twain / Select source, select the right source, and validate ?
If so, what happend then ?

There is only to select HP Photosmart 6520 TWAIN 1.0 (32-32) (my printer) and WIA-CanoScan 4400F 1.0 (32-32) and some other WIA
I can disable the WIA in Services and than there are no WIA sources, but no CanoScan TWAIN too.
No CanoScan 4400F TWAIN 1.0 (32-32) , the one I want to open the ScanGear in Advanced Mode.
In WIA I can only open ScanGear in Simple Mode.

Further I tried to add C:\Windows\twain_32\CNQ4803 back into my environment variables, but it do'nt help.

In CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 I can select CanoScan 4400F TWAIN 1.0 (32-32) to open ScanGear in Advanced Mode, but not in PhotoFiltre 6 or 7 or another programm.
Tom

Message par Tom »

I haven't this model of device so i can't try and make differences between the different modes of use. :oops:

The Twain modules availables on the operating system for a device depends of the install process built by the manufacturer.
If the device is correctly installed you can see the Twain modules availables in the menu File / Import Twain / Select source.
If not, the other way is to use the soft of the manufacturer and push the result of the scan by the ways provided :
- edit automatically in an image editing program assigned in parameters of the scan's soft (if it's possible)
- automatic saved file in a choosen directory that can be opened from PhotoFiltre or by a double click on the file towards PhotoFiltre

I don't know any other ways to resolve that kind of situation. :?
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
meuleger

Message par meuleger »

Tom a écrit :I haven't this model of device so i can't try and make differences between the different modes of use. :oops:

The Twain modules availables on the operating system for a device depends of the install process built by the manufacturer.
If the device is correctly installed you can see the Twain modules availables in the menu File / Import Twain / Select source.
If not, the other way is to use the soft of the manufacturer and push the result of the scan by the ways provided :
- edit automatically in an image editing program assigned in parameters of the scan's soft (if it's possible)
- automatic saved file in a choosen directory that can be opened from PhotoFiltre or by a double click on the file towards PhotoFiltre

I don't know any other ways to resolve that kind of situation. :?

Oké, thank you for your help.
I used and I stay using CanoScan Toolbox and Scangear in advanced mode and save the picture. After that I use PhotoFilter to recise the picture (stamps) to 60-100 Kb
Nana111

Message par Nana111 »

HI there
I have encountered the same questions.I am a newbie in photofiltre.And i tried to
open Twain source .But i failed.I have tried the mentioned method to do that.
It can not work.I just want to know that if there is a powerful third party tool which supports to process
scan Twain in photofiltre directly.
That would be more convenient for me.Thanks for any suggestions.
Mathew Cross

Message par Mathew Cross »

meuleger a écrit :In PhotoFiltre 6.5.3 it is unable to open TWAIN source for CanoScan 4400F for me. I use windows 8
Driver issue most probably. Check this out: http://kb.dynamsoft.com/questions/881/% ... ain+source.
Répondre