Pac-Man's chamber of bug reports

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Pac-Man
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle

Pac-Man's chamber of bug reports

Message par Pac-Man »

Hi Antonio,

I think I may help you out with bug hunting and will post threads in this topic.
If I can edit this post forever, I will add new bugs if I found them to the following list.
You can of course also edit my post and move bugs to a fixed section if you want, to keep track of the status.

If someone else can report small bug reports too I will add those to this post after I could reproduce them! :)

Unfixed
The bugs listed here are current and would probably steal your time fixing them instead of adding cool new features to PFS ;(

- Blurring of alphatransparent images when blurring or resizing creates artefacts (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19219)
- The new OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog of Windows Vista and 7 are always turned off if Classic Style is used, even though they can be used with Classic Style together.

Fixed in Development
You may have fixed some of those above already, but a public release to that is not out yet, so you could move them here to let people know they will be fixed with the next releases.

Fixed in Release
Bugs previously listed in the Unfixed section and which are now fixed in the newest release are listed here.

Fixed in 10.5.0:
- Perspective Correction makes image 1 pixel smaller in width and height after applying the correction (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19224)
- When changing the color depth in an image and having "Immediate Preview" feature turned on, the preview doesn't refresh when checking / unchecking "Dither" (the checkbox at the bottom). You have to uncheck and check "Immediate Preview" to see the dithered / undithered results.
Dernière modification par Pac-Man le 16 mai 2012 22:41, modifié 1 fois.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Pac-Man's chamber of bug reports

Message par Antonio »

I will strat a new version next month, i will check your reports :wink:
Pac-Man

Message par Pac-Man »

What's happened? :D
Antonio

Message par Antonio »

forgot :oops: , i will fixe this 2 bugs for the realease of this month :

Perspective Correction
checking / unchecking "Dither"

OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog of Windows Vista and 7 are always turned off if Classic Style
==> yes because the new style need library that are only loaded in advanaced display
Pac-Man

Message par Pac-Man »

Ok :)
Pac-Man

Message par Pac-Man »

I updated my list. You fixed two of my bugs as far as I can see ;) Thank you!!
Répondre