SQL Error

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Jaume44
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio 10
Système d'exploitation : w7
Processeur : Pentium (R) Dual Core
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

SQL Error

Message par Jaume44 »

As you (moderator) know I had a lot of difficulty with something calling itself an SQL error which would bar my logging in to PF Forum. After much trial and error, I noticed something in my Favorites Bar (IE) that I did not intentionally place there; something I did not recognize at all. Now, if you have had a computer for more than a day, I am certain you also have inadvertently clicked on something in error. This must be one of those occasions. The false favorite in my toolbar had the icon of a .gif image and the title something like finish 1 (2). I removed this, and with the removal the error message stopped. It is odd, my CAYahoo cookies killer, CCleaner, and my paid Avast did not discern this. MS's MRT did not notice it either. I am sorry I did not do a screen capture before removing the intruder so I could be entirely accurate for anyone else with this problem. Thank you.
Jack
Répondre