Does this happen to anyone else, or just me?

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Silversleeves
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio X 10.2.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP SP3
Processeur : Intel vPro Dual 1.8G
Mémoire RAM : 1 GB

Does this happen to anyone else, or just me?

Message par Silversleeves »

I launch PhotoFiltre with a folder window open in Explorer, usually in Details view (Windows XP Professional SP3 is my installed OS). Instantly the scrollbar "block" (for want of a better word) shoots to the top and I see the top of the items list as soon as I click back into Explorer or hide PFS.

Is it just me that this happens to?

I find it very curious, as PhotoFiltre Studio is the only application I use with any frequency, or that I can think of, that does this. It also happens when I open an image file from another viewer or editor (XnView or IrfanView, for example).

Just curious. As there isn't a "Suggestions, Praise and Kudos" sub-forum in the International section, I posted this here in "Support"; hope that's OK.

BZT
(Do you think I come here just to post gripes and complaints? You're absolutely right.)
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Does this happen to anyone else, or just me?

Message par Antonio »

don't understand, this bug is in the windows explorer or in photofiltre ?
Silversleeves
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio X 10.2.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP SP3
Processeur : Intel vPro Dual 1.8G
Mémoire RAM : 1 GB

Re: Does this happen to anyone else, or just me?

Message par Silversleeves »

Antonio a écrit :don't understand, this bug is in the windows explorer or in photofiltre ?
Windows Explorer. It's like launching PFS "shocks" it into putting the scroll-block back into an "x=0" position, which for Explorer windows in Details mode must mean the top.

PhotoFiltre is not affected in any way when this occurs.

BZT
(Do you think I come here just to post gripes and complaints? You're absolutely right.)
Répondre