multiple parallel windows for syncrone opening of imagefiles

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

casey
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 10.3.2
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP
Processeur : intel 2core T2300 1.666Ghz
Mémoire RAM : 2 G

multiple parallel windows for syncrone opening of imagefiles

Message par casey »

I am a writer of user manuals for software. The skin for the software can be changed.

The manual does have all images (screendumps) embedded with OLE. I keep sets of graphics for each language and for each skin in separate folders. The same images (graphics) for different languages and skins do have the same filename. When I want to create the manual for a specific skin I copy them to the folder (So that alway a copy of anther folder) in which the OLE-links of the manual look at. I refresh the link and then my manual is ready for printing. As the same images (graphics) for different languages and skins do have the same filename iit would be handy to have Photofiltre studio capable to open multiply parallel windows. Use one (primary) window in which, for instance I open an image with the Blue-skin in Dutch from the folder "Blue-skin in Dutch" and automatically let open in another window an image with the same name but with the SUMMER-skin in Dutch from the folder "SUMMER-skin in Dutch". This should be possible for multiple windows for multiple skins and languages. Up till now I have not seen such a program but I am confident this is feasable quite easy. So if someone wants to develop it, I would be very happy. I think it should work about this way: Configure the directory (folder) for the primary image(s) and configure the directories for the other windows. Then if you open an image in the primary window, in all other windows the images with the same name fromthe other directories should be opened automatically
When closing or saving or saving as the closing/saving/saving as should be done for all windows too.

Who can help?

Casey
Répondre