Batch Resize by Width (or by height)?

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

gosa
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 10.1.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7

Batch Resize by Width (or by height)?

Message par gosa »

Hi All!

I am trying to resize a group of photos, and I don't know about you guys, but for me the most natural thing when resizing photos that are in landscape mode is to do it by width.

So I choose a folder to resize, I set destination and I set Width 2048px and choose to preserve aspect ratio.
- In every other program I've used this is enough. But when I process these images I always get a result that is set by the height value, and if I just delete the entry in the height "box" I get super small photos as a result.

Same thing actually happens when I set a preferred height, but the other way around - it goes by width instead... so either way I have to enter both values to get the desired resize, and that kind of makes the "preserve ratio" extremely redundant.

Why is that? Can I get around this somehow?

Btw - I'm using Photofiltre Studio X 10.1.0

Thanks in advance,
Gosa
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Batch Resize by Width (or by height)?

Message par Tom »

Hi,

Try to read the automatic translation of the documentation : http://translate.google.fr/translate?u= ... =&ie=UTF-8

The page on the Automate processing :
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... Jzbi8L0b_g

and particularely Tab Image / Image size.
As the values entered are used as limits, if you enter the same value for width and height all the images processed will
have the same size in any format : landscape or portrait.

The translation is probably not perfect, but i hope it could be usefull nevertheless. :)
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Répondre