My feedback & suggestions

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Dialer
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6
Système d'exploitation : 7
Mémoire RAM : 2

My feedback & suggestions

Message par Dialer »

Hello developers of FotoFiltre :)

I am web-developer and I found your editor valuable, because it is much fatser than Photoshop and still has everything I need in my everyday work. Also, I admire about it smooth design and free destribution!

Here are some suggestions from me, which for my opinion will make ppl's every day work more comfortable:

- Very often I make a pictures of screen using PrtSc button and then use FotoFiltre to save a picture to the share it with others.
When I do that I feel lack of Photoshop's feature to prefill sizes of new picture according to image, which is currently in clipboard.

- Another good feauture of Photoshop main functionality is ability to see image during moving it arount the screen.

Well, thanks again for a great product & hope to see this features in future versions ;)
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: My feedback & suggestions

Message par Antonio »

use paste as new image, the size is preserved, it's better than a paste on a blank background :wink:
Dialer
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6
Système d'exploitation : 7
Mémoire RAM : 2

Re: My feedback & suggestions

Message par Dialer »

Oh, great suggestion!!! That is even better than Photoshop :clap:

I think I did not used it just because I though such feature might be in File menu, not in Edit ;)
Répondre