Picasa to PhotoFiltre button

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

RickS
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio X
Système d'exploitation : WinXP
Mémoire RAM : 512

Picasa to PhotoFiltre button

Message par RickS »

Picasa allows the installation of custom "buttons" as shortcuts to open other programs, typically another editing program. I have seen buttons available for such programs as PhotoShop, GIMP, and Paint Shop Pro, but not PhotoFiltre. Does anyone know if a shortcut button for PhotoFiltre exists, or could someone with the necessary skills write one? Thanks.
Silversleeves
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio X 10.2.0
Système d'exploitation : Windows XP SP3
Processeur : Intel vPro Dual 1.8G
Mémoire RAM : 1 GB

Re: Picasa to PhotoFiltre button

Message par Silversleeves »

RickS a écrit :Picasa allows the installation of custom "buttons" as shortcuts to open other programs, typically another editing program. I have seen buttons available for such programs as PhotoShop, GIMP, and Paint Shop Pro, but not PhotoFiltre. Does anyone know if a shortcut button for PhotoFiltre exists, or could someone with the necessary skills write one? Thanks.
I suggest approaching this idea from both ends. I don't want to presume you have. Did you happen to post the same or a similar suggestion to the Picasa list or group on Google? You're more likely to find "someone with the necessary skills" there than here.

BZT
(Do you think I come here just to post gripes and complaints? You're absolutely right.)
jbarr

Message par jbarr »

You would likely need to have a programming background, but here is a page detailing Google's Picasa Button API:

http://code.google.com/apis/picasa/docs/button_api.html

If I get around to digging, I may give this a shot, but I make no guarantees....
jbarr

Message par jbarr »

OK, I coded a button to launch PhotoFiltre Studio X from within Picasa 3. You can find information about it here: http://jimstips.com/picasa2photofiltre

Currently, this ONLY works on the PAID version, "PhotoFiltre Studio X". if there are enough requests, I'll consider making a button for the Freeware version, however I highly suggest that you get the Studio version. It's extremely powerful and very inexpensive.

Have fun!

-Jim Barr
JimsTips.com
Mészáros Tamás
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio 10.13.1
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Processeur : AMD II X2 Athlon 265 3.3 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 Gbyte DDR3 2133 MHz Predator Kingston RAM

Message par Mészáros Tamás »

jbarr a écrit :Image

OK, I coded a button to launch PhotoFiltre Studio X from within Picasa 3. You can find information about it here: http://jimstips.com/picasa2photofiltre

Currently, this ONLY works on the PAID version, "PhotoFiltre Studio X". if there are enough requests, I'll consider making a button for the Freeware version, however I highly suggest that you get the Studio version. It's extremely powerful and very inexpensive.

Have fun!

-Jim Barr
JimsTips.com
Cool! Very nice mode.
:clap:
Mészáros Tamás
Hongrie
Hungary
RickS
Version de PhotoFiltre : Studio X
Système d'exploitation : WinXP
Mémoire RAM : 512

Message par RickS »

A belated "thank you!!", jbarr. Very much appreciated. :clap:
Répondre