Vista 64 bit and free Photofiltre bug

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

rpesq
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.3.2
Système d'exploitation : Vista x64
Processeur : AMD Sempron
Mémoire RAM : 4 GB

Vista 64 bit and free Photofiltre bug

Message par rpesq »

Hi,

Again, thanks for excellent program.

I have read other forum postings about Vista issues. Not sure if this issue was ever reported.

PC: Vista x64, 4GB ram, AMD Sempron cpu. Photofiltre 6.3.2

When editing photo-after-photo-after-photo, eventually Photofiltre will stop working properly and must be exited and restarted.

Situation: I edit a lot of a photos created from scanning 600dpi black and white documents and newspaper articles. So, load one of the photos, and switch mode to RGB color to clean-up the photo. When done, I switch mode back to Indexed color for black-and-white. Then I close the photo and drag-and-drop from Windows explorer another photo into Photofiltre and repeat the process. Eventually, the program will stop editing correctly and seems like it is out-of-memory, even though each previous photo was closed before opening the next photo.

So, in summary it appears as though Photofiltre does not release from Ram the previous photos. Changing the Image Histories in Settings does not have any noticeable effect.

Obviously this is not major problem -- must remember to close & restart the application regularly. But since the behavior seems like an obvious bug, I would think you would want to know.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: Vista 64 bit and free Photofiltre bug

Message par Antonio »

yes, some bugs in 64 bist because i use an old compiler (delphi 7) not sure that the code is full compatible
Mészáros Tamás
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio 10.13.1
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Processeur : AMD II X2 Athlon 265 3.3 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 Gbyte DDR3 2133 MHz Predator Kingston RAM

Re: Vista 64 bit and free Photofiltre bug

Message par Mészáros Tamás »

Hi,

Again, thanks for excellent program.

I have read other forum postings about Vista issues. Not sure if this issue was ever reported.

PC: Vista x64, 4GB ram, AMD Sempron cpu. Photofiltre 6.3.2

When editing photo-after-photo-after-photo, eventually Photofiltre will stop working properly and must be exited and restarted.

Situation: I edit a lot of a photos created from scanning 600dpi black and white documents and newspaper articles. So, load one of the photos, and switch mode to RGB color to clean-up the photo. When done, I switch mode back to Indexed color for black-and-white. Then I close the photo and drag-and-drop from Windows explorer another photo into Photofiltre and repeat the process. Eventually, the program will stop editing correctly and seems like it is out-of-memory, even though each previous photo was closed before opening the next photo.

So, in summary it appears as though Photofiltre does not release from Ram the previous photos. Changing the Image Histories in Settings does not have any noticeable effect.

Obviously this is not major problem -- must remember to close & restart the application regularly. But since the behavior seems like an obvious bug, I would think you would want to know.
Hi!
Some problem fixed under Vista SP1 or better SP2. Please upgrade the Windows. Please download :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... 4800c55bc3
Best Regards:
Mészáros Tamás
Hongrie
Hungary
Répondre