manipulating text using Studio ...

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

frangipan
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : photofiltre studio
Système d'exploitation : windows xp home
Processeur : AMD Athlon64 X2 4200
Mémoire RAM : 512MB

manipulating text using Studio ...

Message par frangipan »

Why can't I access the 'manual settings' when trying to manipulate text??

Sometimes small text (ie font size 10) is poor quality. In my old Photofiltre programme, I'd just make the font size higher and then make the text smaller by using the manual settings (which would keep it's integrity) but I can't seem to access them in Studio.

In fact manipulating text seems far more difficult in Studio.

I've looked for basic tutorials. No help there. In fact the English tutorials don't seem to be working at all.

I really want to be able to use Studio and buy it if I can work out the basics. But it's not particularly easy accessing help.

Making good quality small text is very important as I make icons. Please could someone go through the basics for me.

Thanks.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Re: manipulating text using Studio ...

Message par Antonio »

In fact manipulating text seems far more difficult in Studio
==> the studio text managment is better an of course a little more difficult :wink:
Convert the tetxt to image if you want transform it (rotate, distort, ...) using the layer menu
frangipan
Version de PhotoFiltre : photofiltre studio
Système d'exploitation : windows xp home
Processeur : AMD Athlon64 X2 4200
Mémoire RAM : 512MB

Message par frangipan »

Yes. You're right. Studio is more difficult to use.

Thank you for sharing that titbit of help on manipulating text. I'd actually managed to work out for myself that the text had to be converted to the image first.

However I don't know how long it would have taken me to find out about using the transform >> distort feature.

Which is why forum help and tutorials are of importance. And I'm talking about basic tutorials. Otherwise customers (or potential customers) have to rely on guess work and trial and error.

I don't think it's appropriate to make people feel ridiculous for asking basic questions.

It should be about the sharing of knowledge. Not feeling superior. :wink:
Tom

Message par Tom »

Fine, :)
now we have found the right person to write a tutorial about using the transform >> distort feature.
You are welcome to share your knowledge about this tool and to post it in this forum :
viewforum.php?f=22

Each day we try to answer to basic or advanced questions and have not always the right issue or the right feed_back
to suggest, especially when we try to reply in an other language as our native tongue, so we can't feel superior.

But contrary to what you might think, i wonder if somebody who feels ridiculous for asking any basic questions,
doesn't feel superior to simply tell what he or she hasn't found by himself or in the automatic translation of the documentation :
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10808

Keep cool and you will progress with many little and great satisfactions. :wink:
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
Répondre