Problem opening JPG Files

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

David A. Mouser
Nouveau(elle)|Nouveau|Nouvelle
Version de PhotoFiltre : 6.3.2 English
Système d'exploitation : XP sp2
Processeur : Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 512 MB

Problem opening JPG Files

Message par David A. Mouser »

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and need assistance. I downloaded PhotoFiltre 6.3.2 and it appears to be superb. I had no problem with plugins and everything seems to work well. I am having difficulty however, opening some of my JPG folders/files. All my photo files are of the same type-JPG. I seem to be able to open some without problem but others seem to make the program unstable and has even locked up the computer. Could anyone offer a suggestion for a solution to this issue?

Thank you,

Dave
David A. Mouser

Re: Problem opening JPG Files

Thanks to those that viewed my post. I resolved the issue. I finally realized the folders/files that I had problems opening in Photofiltre had different folder names than the others that I was able to open without a problem. I changed the folder names to the same format (year/month/day) as the ones without a problem and they opened right up. No more stability or lock up problems either. Interesting that they opened as they were in other programs such as Canon Zoom Browser EX and Adobe Photo Elements. I assume Photofiltre is just more selective than the others. Problem Solved. Great Program!!!

THANK YOU

Dave
Mészáros Tamás
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Régulier(ère)|Régulier|Régulière
Version de PhotoFiltre : PhotoFiltre Studio 10.13.1
Système d'exploitation : Win 7 Home Premium SP1
Processeur : AMD II X2 Athlon 265 3.3 GHz
Mémoire RAM : 8 Gbyte DDR3 2133 MHz Predator Kingston RAM

Message par Mészáros Tamás »

David A. Mouser a écrit :Thanks to those that viewed my post. I resolved the issue. I finally realized the folders/files that I had problems opening in Photofiltre had different folder names than the others that I was able to open without a problem. I changed the folder names to the same format (year/month/day) as the ones without a problem and they opened right up. No more stability or lock up problems either. Interesting that they opened as they were in other programs such as Canon Zoom Browser EX and Adobe Photo Elements. I assume Photofiltre is just more selective than the others. Problem Solved. Great Program!!!

THANK YOU

Dave
Please use the PhotoFiltre Studio... :roll:
Mészáros Tamás
Hongrie
Hungary
Tom
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Tom »

David A. Mouser a écrit :.../... I assume Photofiltre is just more selective than the others. Problem Solved. Great Program!!! .../...
PhotoFiltre use many classic Windows functions, and to be very quite with the files or the folder names :
never use special characters like space, slash, plus ... prefer separators like minus or underscore.
Bien plus facile avec PhotoFiltre. Cordialement.
. . Image . . Image
David A. Mouser

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your responses.