plugins

You think you have found a bug ? You've got a suggestion to modify PhotoFiltre ? /
Ĉu vi opinias vi trovis malbonadĵon ? Ĉu vi havas sugeston por modifi PhotoFiltre ?

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Jim Clatfelter

plugins

Message par Jim Clatfelter »

I know there will be layers in PF Studio, but I'm not sure about Photoshop plugin compatibility. I've heard both yes and "don't be too sure." Has it been decided yet? It would be great to use PF for plugins instead of pasting them in from another photo editor.
Antonio
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice
Administrateur(trice)|Administrateur|Administratrice

Message par Antonio »

not for the moment because i don't find any drivers or dll to doing this :cry:
Jim Clatfelter

Email group in English?

Message par Jim Clatfelter »

I'm using Photo Brush for plugins now. I copy them from Photo Brush and paste them into PhotoFilter, where I can fade the paste. Is anyone using a different program that they can recommend? Something small to use as a helper program?

Is there enough interest to start a yahoogroup in English for PhotoFiltre users? We could even get a pbase site to share examples of our work. I'd be glad to get it going if there's any interest.

Jim
Jogy George

Re: Email group in English?

Message par Jogy George »

Jim Clatfelter a écrit :Is there enough interest to start a yahoogroup in English for PhotoFiltre users? We could even get a pbase site to share examples of our work. I'd be glad to get it going if there's any interest.
Well, it would be nice :) Beside sharing examples of work, maybe the group could do some kind of support as well.

But the point is that there should be sufficient users willing to join the group and, atleast some of them should be conversant with art, digital art and software.

I for one am who would fit in non of the above category. All I do is a lil touch up here and there for my kids school work! The only reason I've been sticking to PF is that I still have not been able to figure out the concepts of layers and all as is available in other programs. Photfiltre Studio is going to introduce those concepts and I for one would not venture into it nor bother to lighten my wallet as I just have not been able figure out the complex!

Cheers!
Répondre